I’m currently screening applicants for two full-time, in-house jobs in Ocala, Florida. Both of these positions will work as part of a team of local and remote developers designing e-commerce solutions.
- Develop, customize and implement high-quality web solutions that meet company expectations and requirements.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition; solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Deploy code into a variety of staging and production environments.
Meet regularly to provide status updates, reports on development activity and discuss project/product roadmap planning.
- Provide systems administrative assistance when needed for off-site servers, either remotely or by visiting the off-site data centers.
- Write, update maintain technical procedures & documentation, user guides and troubleshooting manuals for company software, technical support needs and end users.
- Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented employees.
Web Designer / Graphic Design – Adobe Suite, WordPress / Magneto Theming
- Create and modify web pages to enhance the digital and mobile experience in line with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Programming, and sales)
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, and keeping with industry standards.
- Utilize the Content Management System to upload creative elements
- Help develop and integrate interactive social and digital media to drive show content
- Participate in developing the concepts and content for assigned teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special events to improve customer messaging and conversion.
If you or anyone you know is interested in these positions, you can find out more about them on my job board on ComeauSoftware.com .